Thread: OOOOOOklahoma.

OOOOOOklahoma.

(Shouting to the masses) Are there any Oklahomans on the forum!? (Im ordering a freebord tomorrow, and Im hoping for a chance at "in-person-tips-and-tricks".)http://community.freebord.com/forum/images/smilies/silly.png

Yo! Welcome to the Freeworld! Good call on buying a Freebord! Someone might pop in Oklahoma, but if you are ever in Colorado lemme know and I can help with tips and tricks.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

No prob. I know that I'll be in Cali in the future. I have family there. Murrieta is my home town. I've wanted to go to Colorado's mountains for a while. Just to see them. I'll have to make a serious trip out of both places at some point. Too much good stuff in both states.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

OOOOOOklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Yo! Welcome to the Freeworld! Good call on buying a Freebord! Someone might pop in Oklahoma, but if you are ever in Colorado lemme know and I can help with tips and tricks.
    Thanks! I've been looking for this kind of ride ever since I started skateboarding. Its high time I graduated to it.

Come on! I can't be the only one in Oklahoma with a freebord and a forum account! Raise your hands!

I know their is or was someone from Edmond on the forum. It would be nice to get in touch.