Thread: Editing Software.

Editing Software.

What do you use and why?

I no longer have access to Windows Movie Maker (awesomeness)....I have Premiere Pro at work...curious what is the common tool of the freebord video maker. (?)

Premiere pro. Its super versatile, pretty much whatever i can think of in my head premiere lets me do.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_slo View Post
    Premiere pro. Its super versatile, pretty much whatever i can think of in my head premiere lets me do.
    ^Same...In college I learned Final Cut...before that Sony Vegas....Premiere is legit.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

premier
    ThizZlamic.

Quote Originally Posted by flisms View Post
    What do you use and why?

I no longer have access to Windows Movie Maker (awesomeness)....I have Premiere Pro at work...curious what is the common tool of the freebord video maker. (?)
    I have used Sony Vegas for a long time because it was free. Movie maker back in the pre-HD days.

Hi. I work as camera man, editor and colorist and I also have a video production company here in Spain. Almost all my work have been edited with Final Cut Pro X, but I would like to recommend an incredible tool for both editing and do color correction. The software is Davinci Resolve from BMD. It's the software used in most of the films used in Hollywood. If you don't need 3D editing capabilities, the price is unbeatable : FREE

Enviado desde mi GT-I9301I mediante Tapatalk

man i miss WMM simpleness, bought whichever was at walmart.... works fine, Sony something, works just the same. have to check ^that^ one out thanks genzo
    Ratchets are my hands Stromae is my jam, the Mussels from Brussels.

Noob
    If you want something cheap I'd go for Sony Movie Studio Platinum which is very cheap version of Sony Vegas. If you have more money I'd go with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. If you're studying the Adobe CC package isn't that expensive. But it's very professional program so I'd recommend checking out some youtube guides and lessons on that one :D