Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeboarding in the Skatepark

Been Around The Block Shaunostar's Avatar
    that wore MY legs out
    I'm glad you get that ^< It does take alot of effort....but so worth it....& Thanks

Gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunostar View Post
    I'm glad you get that ^< It does take alot of effort....but so worth it....& Thanks
    I know what you mean now. Tried out riding in a bowl today, did not turn out well.... That shit is exhausting How long have you guys been freebording? And how long have you been freebording in the park?
    Do you have any tips on dropping in? In the video I can see you do it from an axle stall but I can't seem to get it right, how do you place the center wheels for example, on or over the bar?

I made a video with some of the cuts that a couple of friends made, none of them are particularly skilled with a camera so please excuse me for some of the bad shots.
    It's still beginner level at this point but I'm going to step it up when I get my Bamboo Primal Freebord and I can ritually burn this piece of shit I'll make sure to upload a video of that as well

Last edited by FreeboarderNL; 04-22-2016 at 02:49 PM.

I've been Freebording 3years now, Bording Ramps and such for most of that....plus 20 years sk8in bowls/ramps under my belt too ^^ When droppin in, just get comfortable 1st, then try to land it toeside always..for me anyway.....you can always just bomb it, if room allows, and you can push ^< don't know if this will help but here....
    I'd rather be BORDing...........

Sorry...forgot! you got some dope skills already too man.......but make them even better, invest in a helmet....otherwise your posts will get kicked....4ST I'm not a Helmet nazi...I never wore one till I started freebording...is big part of community....
    I'd rather be BORDing...........

Gooner
    I am definitely going to get a helmet!!! Thing is, I already have to invest in a €300 freebord this month so I might have to go for the easy tricks without a helmet for the time being. I didn't know that posts without a helmet get kicked BTW, sorry for that :( I'll make sure the next upload is after I get my helmet.
    Thanks for the video, that is exactly what I needed! We have a huge local indoors park with a pretty big bowl that I want to skate once I get my helmet.