Thread: For Sale: X-80, older model but basically unused, in Toronto ON

Noob

For Sale: X-80, older model but basically unused, in Toronto ON

I bought this long ago, took it out a couple times and never learned to ride it. It has Skyhook bindings that were never mounted. Looking to sell it for any reasonable offer, local or shipped.

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by proto View Post
    I bought this long ago, took it out a couple times and never learned to ride it. It has Skyhook bindings that were never mounted. Looking to sell it for any reasonable offer, local or shipped.

Hi mate would you consider sending it to australia at my cost of course.

Noob
    Sorry for the late response. Sure, I have no issue with shipping to Australia. If we can agree on a price, I can get you a shipping quote. I haven't got a fixed price in mind but am open to any reasonable offer.

Man that's one cool old board did it sell yet?

Thats a gem! I am a full time lover of this model. My only advice to the buyer is for these older trucks. After years the castor wheels can pop free, which is a ton of fun!!! Just dab in sum JB Weld around the circumference of the circular base to ensure it doesnt happen. Dont get any of it on on the castor part tho scrubs.

Jb weld is wonderful chit

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike View Post
    Man that's one cool old board did it sell yet?
    I stopped checking here a while ago, but I've still got it if anyone is interested.