Thread: Any riders in the DMV (DC, MD or VA)?

Any riders in the DMV (DC, MD or VA)?

New rider looking for people to meet up with, shredd and learn from. If your in the DMV hit me up

Noob
    I just got my board .. But just realized this thread is a year old.

Noob
    Any riders around NOVA? DMV?

Noob
    Charles Town, WV and work in NoVA. Just bought my board and should get it next week. Never freebord before but know how to snowboard. Hope it helps with transition. Know of any good local places to freebord?

Hey fellas I'm here on behalf of KFC or Keystone Freebord Crew. We are hosting STS in Harrisburg/Reading Pa and there will be riders from all over the east coast! From PA, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and others. We are meeting on June the 18th at
    Pagoda (Reading, Pennsylvania)
    98 Duryea Dr, Reading, Pennsylvania 19604
    Also to join our facebook page go to https://m.facebook.com/groups/161288...?ref=bookmarks
    Any questions or if you wanna come to a dmv area meetup contact me directly at 717-554-4520, thanx
    Suntorn

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddo View Post
    Charles Town, WV and work in NoVA. Just bought my board and should get it next week. Never freebord before but know how to snowboard. Hope it helps with transition. Know of any good local places to freebord?
    Yo Toddo, did you ever find someone else to ride with? My buddy and I just got bords about two weeks ago. We are still in the learning stage, you know "the ride till you get hurt, heal for a few days, then repeat stage". But, we are definitely hooked and down between martinsburg and Berkeley springs on 9west. So, not too far from ya. Let me know if ya wanna hit some hills.