Thread: Anyone in MD looking for other riders?

Noob

Anyone in MD looking for other riders?

Whats up who wants to put together a team and ride out this summer? Find new paths

yo whats crackin! Im from montgomery county, def want to meet up with fellow riders

Not sure what the status is of riders in MD...but I used to live there and know a lot of good areas to ride. Ellicott city has some decent hills....western MD has some better ones. PM or email me (corey.lucero@gmail.com) for details.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Thanks. Just emailed you.

Word, got it. I gotta look some of them up for their exact spot so i'll get back to you by this evening for sure.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Hey fellas if you wanna come up to pa we got a crew of about 8 meeting in harrisburg on the 20th of june. We try to meetup once a month and we come from all over, philly, state college etc. Wanna hook up just email me SuntornPogasic@gmail.com

Hey fellas I'm here on behalf of KFC or Keystone Freebord Crew. We are hosting STS in Harrisburg/Reading Pa and there will be riders from all over the east coast! From PA, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and others. We are meeting on June the 18th at
    Pagoda (Reading, Pennsylvania)
    98 Duryea Dr, Reading, Pennsylvania 19604
    Also to join our facebook page go to https://m.facebook.com/groups/161288...?ref=bookmarks
    Any questions or if you wanna come to a dmv area meetup contact me directly at 717-554-4520, thanx
    Suntorn