Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha trucks and alpha trucks with g3 castors for sale at Spread the Shred SF

Alpha trucks and alpha trucks with g3 castors for sale at Spread the Shred SF

Holler and Ill bring them with me on Saturday. They are going to waste in my pile of parts.

Still got em, and want you to have em...$20 per set..anyone? (local please, not a fan of shipping)

i want them and live in stl. 63033. if u wanna ship em i want em. kylveveee@yahoo.com best way to reach me

The Alphas with G3 casters...FREE. If you are close to SF, hit me up and come grab em whenever....if not, just send me a return shipping label and Ill ship them too you.

I know there has got to be an alpha lover out there in need!?....Im talkin the true meaning of FREEbord here...

Apparently you are still overpriced… I’ll chip in $5 towards shipping if someone is willing to help Joel out here!!

Gooner
    Too bad I'm based in NL so the shipping would still be around $60 :( Why is nobody grabbing these, free alpha's, are you kidding me??

Quote Originally Posted by flisms View Post
    The Alphas with G3 casters...FREE. If you are close to SF, hit me up and come grab em whenever....if not, just send me a return shipping label and Ill ship them too you.
    I will bring them to FRA.

recap... got alphas with G3 casters, FREE! Ill be the guy in orange at FRA...first to ask, first to get.

I also have a plain set of black alphas I may bring, for some reason I am hesitating to part with them, but they too might also be with me....maybe Ill be looking for a trade. Any big wide decks are of interest to me, like a FB 85 cm. ... could always use a set of centers also.

hope to see y'all this weekend.

Still free. Hit me up when you are in SF.