Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEATTLE!!

Noob

SEATTLE!!

Ey guys!

Wondering where are the riders around this bombalicious city?
    Is there a crew around here? ppl to learn from?

im freqently downtown, know 1 other guy.. so if you're lookin for some guys with FB's, we're here!

pm me / reply to post :)

cheers!

I am down to ride, I ride and film on a regular basis in the north seattle area, email me at valleykidkimonos@gmail.com, I am down to ride.

I live in Queen Anne. I'm still a noob, but getting a hang of it. I snowboard at Stevens during season as well. You can email me at john _ @ _ dumb _ . _ org. (remove the spaces and underscores.)

Noob
    I am around olympia area but go to seattle often. Been hittin Rainer Mountain early in the morning before traffic. There is alot of paved roads and epic scenery. my email is eduke138 at gmail. I just left Hurrican Ridge too, its unreal.

I'm up north in Snohomish County mostly. Mostly go out by myself, it'd be nice to ride with some people on looong steep "runs".

Been Around The Block
    I will be in down town Seattle next week.....for a week for work but id like to squeeze in some Freebording. Either DH or FS. My number 808-291-9009

If you are down to ride and film, email me at valleykidkimonos@gmail.com.

Dope. I know seattle has Epic spots. You guys creating a map of some epic spots?
    ThizZlamic.

Noob
    Hello Guys!
    Just moved to Edmonds, looking for people to ride with

Noob
    Just back into the states. Let's hit mount Rainer