Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wheel Review?

Wheel Review?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I love some silly people! But I love em!
    Where did I mislead anybody?

Yea you are pretty silly, oh no wait, sad is the word your just sad... Trying to be all tough online. what do ya have a mocropenis or something? Bet thats it...

Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Where did I mislead anybody?

Yea you are pretty silly, oh no wait, sad is the word your just sad... Trying to be all tough online. what do ya have a mocropenis or something? Bet thats it...

I love all Freeborders, and that includes you. Nothing you say will change that. You making me laugh is just a bonus.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Wheel Review?

I love all Freeborders, and that includes you. Nothing you say will change that. You making me laugh is just a bonus.
    Well, if I ever meet you, and your all disrespectful and run mouth like you do online, your not gonna "love" me very much at all...

Well, if I ever meet you, and your all disrespectful and run mouth like you do online, your not gonna "love" me very much at all...

Wrong.
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Wheel Review?

Wrong.
    I guarantee it.

When did I mislead anyone? Its hilariously ironic that you or all people would accuse me of such a thing because in doing so you are doing the very thing your accusing me of... Hilariously ironic...

No I'm protecting the newbies from misinfo - too much to spend time collecting to show you, plus it would bring it back to attention which is the opposite of what I want to do. I love you!
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Wheel Review?

No I'm protecting the newbies from misinfo - too much to spend time collecting to show you, plus it would bring it back to attention which is the opposite of what I want to do. I love you!
    So in translation you can't produce any evidence of your bullshit claim. Seems to be a common trend with you (talking out of your ass)

Love me all you want. Talk shit around when you see me. I can't fucking wait!

So in translation you can't produce any evidence of your bullshit claim. Seems to be a common trend with you (talking out of your ass)

Love me all you want. Talk shit around when you see me. I can't fucking wait!

yes translated by the guy who doesn't know what PSA stands for....threats are pretty primitive dude....
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less

Wheel Review?

yes translated by the guy who doesn't know what PSA stands for....threats are pretty primitive dude....
    Bahahahahhaha Not a threat. A threat is when somebody says "im going to snap your pencil neck" saying im going to react if someone talks shit is clearly not a threat because I A. never threatened physical harm and B. I am simply stating a reaction to the your actions, which is totally dependant on you. Don't talk shit around and we will get along just fine. I'm just telling you what my general reaction to people that run their mouths is. Its your choice to talk shit, and mine as to how I react. That's all.

Well you are just talking out of your ass... You can't prove it, as usual. So essentially all your proving is how full of shit you are, again. For a guy that tells other people to back up their claims with pictures you sure can't ever back yours... Pretty fucking hypocritical...

Why would I know what PSA is other than the medical term? Sorry, im not a twelve year old girl that writes lol and omg constantly? Sorry i never was into that text abbreviation bullshit...

Last edited by b-dubz; 11-20-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Bahahahahhaha Not a threat. A threat is when somebody says "im going to snap your pencil neck" saying your going to react if someone talks shit is clearly not a threat because you A. never threatened physical harm and B. Are stating a reaction to the other persons actions, which is totally dependant on you. I'm just telling you what my general reaction to people that run their mouths is. Its your choice to talk shit, and mine as to how I react. That's all.

Well you are just talking out of your ass... You can't prove it, as usual. So essentially all your proving is how full of shit you are, again. For a guy that tells other people to back up their claims with pictures you sure can't ever back yours... Pretty fucking hypocritical...

Why would I know what PSA is other than the medical term? Sorry, im not a twelve year old girl that writes lol and omg constantly? Sorry i never was into that text abbreviation bullshit...

so you were implying you wanted to kiss me? Cuz I'm not down with that.

bahahahaha!! Your giving me a side ache stop it!
    Space Weather

Ride More...Worry less