Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Wheel Review?

  1. #31
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I love some silly people! But I love em!
    Where did I mislead anybody?

    Yea you are pretty silly, oh no wait, sad is the word your just sad... Trying to be all tough online. what do ya have a mocropenis or something? Bet thats it...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  2. #32
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Where did I mislead anybody?

    Yea you are pretty silly, oh no wait, sad is the word your just sad... Trying to be all tough online. what do ya have a mocropenis or something? Bet thats it...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    I love all Freeborders, and that includes you. Nothing you say will change that. You making me laugh is just a bonus.
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  3. #33
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I love all Freeborders, and that includes you. Nothing you say will change that. You making me laugh is just a bonus.
    Well, if I ever meet you, and your all disrespectful and run mouth like you do online, your not gonna "love" me very much at all...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  4. #34
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Well, if I ever meet you, and your all disrespectful and run mouth like you do online, your not gonna "love" me very much at all...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    Wrong.
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  5. #35
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Wrong.
    I guarantee it.

    When did I mislead anyone? Its hilariously ironic that you or all people would accuse me of such a thing because in doing so you are doing the very thing your accusing me of... Hilariously ironic...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  6. #36
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    No I'm protecting the newbies from misinfo - too much to spend time collecting to show you, plus it would bring it back to attention which is the opposite of what I want to do. I love you!
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  7. #37
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No I'm protecting the newbies from misinfo - too much to spend time collecting to show you, plus it would bring it back to attention which is the opposite of what I want to do. I love you!
    So in translation you can't produce any evidence of your bullshit claim. Seems to be a common trend with you (talking out of your ass)

    Love me all you want. Talk shit around when you see me. I can't fucking wait!

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  8. #38
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    So in translation you can't produce any evidence of your bullshit claim. Seems to be a common trend with you (talking out of your ass)

    Love me all you want. Talk shit around when you see me. I can't fucking wait!

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    yes translated by the guy who doesn't know what PSA stands for....threats are pretty primitive dude....
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  9. #39
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    yes translated by the guy who doesn't know what PSA stands for....threats are pretty primitive dude....
    Bahahahahhaha Not a threat. A threat is when somebody says "im going to snap your pencil neck" saying im going to react if someone talks shit is clearly not a threat because I A. never threatened physical harm and B. I am simply stating a reaction to the your actions, which is totally dependant on you. Don't talk shit around and we will get along just fine. I'm just telling you what my general reaction to people that run their mouths is. Its your choice to talk shit, and mine as to how I react. That's all.

    Well you are just talking out of your ass... You can't prove it, as usual. So essentially all your proving is how full of shit you are, again. For a guy that tells other people to back up their claims with pictures you sure can't ever back yours... Pretty fucking hypocritical...

    Why would I know what PSA is other than the medical term? Sorry, im not a twelve year old girl that writes lol and omg constantly? Sorry i never was into that text abbreviation bullshit...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    Last edited by b-dubz; 11-20-2015 at 04:21 PM.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Bahahahahhaha Not a threat. A threat is when somebody says "im going to snap your pencil neck" saying your going to react if someone talks shit is clearly not a threat because you A. never threatened physical harm and B. Are stating a reaction to the other persons actions, which is totally dependant on you. I'm just telling you what my general reaction to people that run their mouths is. Its your choice to talk shit, and mine as to how I react. That's all.

    Well you are just talking out of your ass... You can't prove it, as usual. So essentially all your proving is how full of shit you are, again. For a guy that tells other people to back up their claims with pictures you sure can't ever back yours... Pretty fucking hypocritical...

    Why would I know what PSA is other than the medical term? Sorry, im not a twelve year old girl that writes lol and omg constantly? Sorry i never was into that text abbreviation bullshit...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    so you were implying you wanted to kiss me? Cuz I'm not down with that.

    bahahahaha!! Your giving me a side ache stop it!
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •