Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Wheel Review?

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    How does an would edge wheel chatter? I've only really seen centers do it I think...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    Haha! Its cute that I was on your mind in a thread I hadn't even posted or been mentioned in until now.
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  2. #22
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Haha! Its cute that I was on your mind in a thread I hadn't even posted or been mentioned in until now.
    Its a tapatalk SIG dumbass... Like the bitch ass one you made when you got all passive aggressive and butthurt for people disagreeing with you...

    Don't worry, one day I'll meet you in person, and we'll see how much shit you talk when you're not behind a keyboard...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    Last edited by b-dubz; 11-20-2015 at 01:55 PM.

  3. #23
    I think the wheels chatter due to no bearing spacers. If I start to experience cater through the hangers and wheels hopping around I might try mounting some rc truck shocks to the board and hangers to reduce wheel hop like a vehicle with bad shocks

  4. #24
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike View Post
    I think the wheels chatter due to no bearing spacers. If I start to experience cater through the hangers and wheels hopping around I might try mounting some rc truck shocks to the board and hangers to reduce wheel hop like a vehicle with bad shocks
    There are spacers though, or there should be at least... Fb wheels come with em...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  5. #25
    My bord didn't come with them it's a 83 owl with g3r trucks and dablues. The stock bearings suck so I put some old used sg7 608z rollerblade bearings in it still no spacers but it rolls on flat land nice now. I didn't know that freebord even had them till 2 weeks ago

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Its a tapatalk SIG dumbass... Like the bitch ass one you made when you got all passive aggressive and butthurt for people disagreeing with you...

    Don't worry, one day I'll meet you in person, and we'll see how much shit you talk when you're not behind a keyboard...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

    I dont use tapatalk. Apparently for good reason too. Seems that app cant make a correct signature. It should show up in every post you have ever made if it were doing it right. Go to "Settings" -> "Edit Signature".....

    Mine is a PSA/Satire. What you believe doesn't effect me, nor does you disagreeing with anything I say. Your attitude and advice is not beneficial, so its a heads up to the newbies. Its also funny b/c if someone didn't know you are a real person, based on your posts you seem a lot like a bot.

    LOL if you're offended by what I say to you on this forum, you won't like what I say in person much.
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  7. #27
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I dont use tapatalk. Apparently for good reason too. Seems that app cant make a correct signature. It should show up in every post you have ever made if it were doing it right. Go to "Settings" -> "Edit Signature".....

    Mine is a PSA/Satire. What you believe doesn't effect me, nor does you disagreeing with anything I say. Your attitude and advice is not beneficial, so its a heads up to the newbies. Its also funny b/c if someone didn't know you are a real person, based on your posts you seem a lot like a bot.

    LOL if you're offended by what I say to you on this forum, you won't like what I say in person much.
    No, it it shouldn't, because tapatalk doesn't have the privileges to do such a thing on this forum bathi boy.

    Prostatic specific antigen? I have no idea what PSA is, and your full of shit unless it means you got all bitchy because somebody disagreed with you six months ago.

    Oh really? I don't know what I'm talking about? Where did I mislead someone? Oh I didn't? Stop bullshitting then...

    Oh I'll fucking LOVE it if your all disrespectful and bitchy in person, you on the other hand might not... I don't talk kindly to shit talkers.

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    No, it it shouldn't, because tapatalk doesn't have the privileges to do such a thing on this forum bathi boy.

    Prostatic specific antigen? I have no idea what PSA is, and your full of shit unless it means you got all bitchy because somebody disagreed with you six months ago.

    Oh really? I don't know what I'm talking about? Where did I mislead someone? Oh I didn't? Stop bullshitting then...

    Oh I'll fucking LOVE it if your all disrespectful and bitchy in person, you on the other hand might not... I don't talk kindly to shit talkers.

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.


    LOL I love you man. Too funny.
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

  9. #29
    Pro b-dubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,711

    Wheel Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    LOL I love you man. Too funny.
    Yea, it is pretty funny that you act all tough and superior online, and yet cant backup any of your claims... Fucking hilarious... I can't wait to meet you in person and watch you squirm...

    Where did I mislead anybody batty boy? Backup your bullshit or for this love of god just shut the fuck up...

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    Last edited by b-dubz; 11-20-2015 at 03:22 PM.

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Coolerado
    Posts
    1,362
    Quote Originally Posted by b-dubz View Post
    Yea, it is pretty funny that you act all tough online and backup any of your claims... Fucking hilarious... I can't wait to meat you in person and watch you squirm...

    Where did I mislead anybody batty boy? Backup your bullshit!

    Corey's a bitch. There's no reason to be cute about it.
    I love some silly people! But I love em!
    Space Weather

    Ride More...Worry less

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •