Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Central Nj riders

Old Skool
    and yo anyone hitting up creek get at me 2017577043

Re: Central Nj riders

Not this late ill meet u closer at camelback tho n I gotta double check if u got a season pass I'm pretty sure its free... any season pass.. if u want someone to go scout spots for spread the shread lmk I got at least one or two hills here I need a camera to film em tho...

slid from a pos pantech

Old Skool
    mad eazy to get in creek free but yea man shoot me a text if anything mang

hey guys I'm located in eastern pa about an hour and a half from Philly just below the Poconos actually right by blue always looking for people to ride with Ive been pushing freebords hard on most of my boarding friends let me know if you guys ever want to go for a rode sometime

oh plus if we can get some more info on the spread the shred event in jersey that would be tits

It will b posted when he gets it together more... try n get some snowboarders to come! Even if they can't ride already their should b bords for ppl to try n their will b a big ass party.... it'll b fun evenn if they don't ride but we really want as many ppl learnin n ridin as possible... that's the point!

What's the biggest hill u got out their? N I'm down for sure... if u ride blue allot u will prolly recognize me I'm their at least twice a week for the last few years...

slid from a pos pantech

yeah i will deffinatlly start spreading the love and try to get as many people as possible maybe even get a group together
    dude i just moved back from Hawaii so i haven't really had a chance to scout to many spots since the snow has melted but Ive been thinking maybe 93 by Jim Thorpe maury road by penns peak but to be completely honest i have hit any of them yet being the only person im not looking forward to the walk back to my ride

Hey man it gets ur legs jacked... I feel u tho I get sick of ridin alone... what days would u b free to ride? I'm down to come out their n scout for a day...

slid from a pos pantech

i do mostly freelance work so for the most part my schedule is free just about whenever so yea feel free to hit me up sometime

Balchy im in nj is like 1hr max to camellback. how far u are?

I'm about 40 min from blue mt and about 45 from camel back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk