Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeborders in vt

Freeborders in vt

Hey forum, Anyone located in vermont, as far as i know only my friend VTfreebord and i are the only people who have them or know of. if you know ay spots tell too

Groupie
    What part of Vermont are you from? I'm in Mass

Middle. around waitsfield/sugarbush. 2 hrs from mass

Groupie
    Not too bad haha let me know if you're ever gonna be around the Massachusetts area with your freebord, I'll hit you up if I'm in VT with mine. I live in central Mass right next to worcester we have some pretty good hills out here, how is it in VT?

Noob
    im in southern Vt round rockingham. havent yet found a spot worth mentioning but if i do il let ya know

Groupie
    Theres some pretty good spots around me in massachusetts, and I personally want to check out the lincoln gap road in vermont, it's supposed to be one of the steepest roads on the east coast.... idk whether or not you'd be interested in something like that but I'll definitely post on the forums a little before I plan to head up there and see if anyones down to check it out with me haha

Re: Freeborders in vt

Quote Originally Posted by gidster View Post
    im in southern Vt round rockingham. havent yet found a spot worth mentioning but if i do il let ya know
    How's the snow up their?

FTW

Groupie
    I was just up at Sunday River in Maine it was mad fun but icy as fuck on a lot of the trails

If its icy try going south to stowe or snow.... Sometimes its better down their when killingtons icy..... Im stuck wit the fucking Poconos....

FTW

Re: Freeborders in vt

I'm going to killington n okemo wed/thur to hopefully catch some o the 20in n shred if anybody else is goin up per chance...

slid from a pos pantech