Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Da blues vs brass monkeys

Been Around The Block

Da blues vs brass monkeys

Hey guys, im riding slashers right now, and im thinking of replacing them in the near future. Im really temptated to try the brass monkeys, Because of the size, but my doubt is if they have the same response to slides that the da blues have, and that buttery feel they have. And if they last as long as the da blues do!! Thanks!!!

Lurker
    I've been riding with brass monkeys for about a month now and love them. The smaller size gives me the rocker I'm looking for (presses and freestyle) and doesn't sacrifice the durability of that the da blues have.

They are just as buttery as da blues. Pretty much just a smaller version of them.

Been Around The Block

Da blues vs brass monkeys

Nice! Im going for the brass monkeys then. Thanks

Agreed! And not just saying that cause I work at Freebord. I tested these prior to their release and based on their performance and durability, we released them because they are a bad ass wheel. No regrets!
    "Only hardcore people ride Freebords, baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-B View Post
    Agreed! And not just saying that cause I work at Freebord. I tested these prior to their release and based on their performance and durability, we released them because they are a bad ass wheel. No regrets!
    ^ Bianco how do these monkeys feel on DH riding? not much of a freestyler but would love that rocker!
    Getcha Some​ Of That

Quote Originally Posted by HB4 View Post
    ^ Bianco how do these monkeys feel on DH riding? not much of a freestyler but would love that rocker!
    And I am a freestyler?! lol All I ride is DH and love em!
    "Only hardcore people ride Freebords, baby."

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-B View Post
    And I am a freestyler?! lol All I ride is DH and love em!
    I'll be hitting freebord up then
    Getcha Some​ Of That

word I think the brass monkeys look sweet! And I was thinkin they may last about as long as the blues because they have smaller cores? Since Im all about coring my wheels :D

Old Skool
    now that you got monkeys, they dropped them new green ones... tough marketing strategy haha

yay how are the greengos