Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Riders in Pennsylvania

oh, WORD
    PA one is in Williamsport
    NJ ones are in northern NJ
    ECR is in Virginia (blacksburg, radford area probably)

Word thanks... theirs campgrounds around all these places i assume to right? ill definitely be at pa n nj ones... i might go to va its ONLY 6 and a 1/2 hours from philly :rolleyes: but its also mad pretty down their and i haven't been since i was a kid...
    Last edited by b-dubz; 03-25-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl WiT a K View Post
    :cheers: If there are any riders in the Poconos Eaststroudsburg or Scranton area Lets liink. I got killer spots round me but no riders :dry:
    I would be willing to make the ride if you are cool with a new rider tagging along. I usually go to Camel-crack during the winter.

oh, WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashashin View Post
    Word thanks... theirs campgrounds around all these places i assume to right? ill definitely be at pa n nj ones... i might go to va its ONLY 6 and a 1/2 hours from philly :rolleyes: but its also mad pretty down their and i haven't been since i was a kid...
    nah the nj and pa rides are usually just one day events. except the williamsport one, ctanner let us crash at his place. and yea i'd be down to let people crash at my place in blacksburg VA if we do an ECR. ill be down here up to june 22nd and all of august

whens the next tozier EDIt?

Quote Originally Posted by Tozier View Post
    nah the nj and pa rides are usually just one day events. except the williamsport one, ctanner let us crash at his place. and yea i'd be down to let people crash at my place in blacksburg VA if we do an ECR. ill be down here up to june 22nd and all of august

Sweet deal Maybe i can come. Will there be waffles?

Re: Riders in Pennsylvania

Fuck chicken n waffels Its pizza n beer or cheesesteaks n cheese fries in these parts:D

Quote Originally Posted by Tozier View Post
    Word sounds sick hopefully I don't suck by then!

slid from a pos pantech
    Last edited by b-dubz; 03-30-2013 at 09:47 PM.

oh, WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bteam View Post
    whens the next tozier EDIt?
    soon, I've been doin a lot of snowboarding (snowflex) but I'm definitely tryin to get back on my freebord

oh, WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bteam View Post
    Sweet deal Maybe i can come. Will there be waffles?
    theres a waffle house DT blacksburg...so yes haha there can be waffles if you'd like

but for real, come on over!

Re: Riders in Pennsylvania

New skate park in philly is done... Called Paine park... Might be kinda awsome for freebordong as its supposed to be modeled after love park, or replace it or something I dunno they hate it when ppl do anything in love park... Only drove past/watched a few vids looks like lots o lil ramps, stair sets, n handrails think they got bowls too... Will be packed with skate brats for a while... What y'all think?

PS I ain't check it out cause I got a broke ankle for those that don't know+I'm a newb...
    Last edited by b-dubz; 05-25-2013 at 12:04 PM.