Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Riders in Pennsylvania

Gaper Steez
    I'm lookin for riders in PA. Where ya all at? It'd be cool if someone hosted another PA ride. I missed out on the one last year.

oh, WORD
    looks like you missed this years ride too...

Quote Originally Posted by Tozier View Post
    looks like you missed this years ride too...

If you want to ride any weekend let me know, like always my place in williamsport is always open for people to come out and ride some of the best roads in PA

Gaper Steez
    Wow those runs look amazing. I have nothing close to that where I live. Actually I only have one run, and it's pretty short. You could say I'm pretty inexperienced compared to you guys. But yea I'd be down to come down, you know it's just that I don't have a car.. or a license. Lol.
    Starve the ego, feed the soul.

"When you realize there is no need to please others or live up to any expectations, learn to LET GO.. only then do you free your mind to the true freedoms of life."

"Whoever first fenced off land and called it his own, and found people naive enough to believe him, is the real founder of civil society."

i live in philly and am looking for a long hill to learn on... any suggestions? where is that hill above? that looks f-ing perfect for my purposes...

Noob
    hey whats up!!?? READING pa here just started ridin, been a snowboarder since i was 7, so im gettin the hang of this pretty quick. totally stoked i can ride all year anywhere and not have to buy a lift ticket anyone around the area want to link up hit me up i got a pretty open schedule

Re: Riders in Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by rick113 View Post
    hey whats up!!?? READING pa here just started ridin, been a snowboarder since i was 7, so im gettin the hang of this pretty quick. totally stoked i can ride all year anywhere and not have to buy a lift ticket anyone around the area want to link up hit me up i got a pretty open schedule
    I'm down. philly n reading ain't to far at all... I'm pretty newbish too... I also won't b riding for a month or so cause I got a broken ankle..

slid from a pos pantech
    Last edited by b-dubz; 03-22-2013 at 09:30 AM.

GET IN THE VAN
    Great guys on that ride. Super Steezy. Is there a plan for another East Coast shred this summer?

oh, WORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabl067 View Post
    Great guys on that ride. Super Steezy. Is there a plan for another East Coast shred this summer?
    There better be! I'll be up north june 24-July 24. Corey, host it sometime during then :)
    I'm also feelin an ECR down here sometime later in the summer.... Preesh? Vega? King? Tennessee heads? NC heads? what you guys think?

Re: Riders in Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Tozier View Post
    There better be! I'll be up north june 24-July 24. Corey, host it sometime during then :)
    I'm also feelin an ECR down here sometime later in the summer.... Preesh? Vega? King? Tennessee heads? NC heads? what you guys think?
    Where y'all have the PA n NJ ones? And if the one down their is close enough ill drive down...

slid from a pos pantech