Thread: Freebording the skatepark

Noob

Freebording the skatepark

Hi y'all, I'm pretty new to freeboarding and I rarely have the chance to go to steep hills since I live in Belgium. I'd like to learn some tricks at the local skatepark. Have you got any tips and tricks for me? And do you need to decrease the wheel space? Thanks in advance!

Hey hey!
    Check out "shaunostar"s videos in the video section of the forum, he's got parks DOWN
    Parks are tough, takes a tough heart to even jump to drop in.
    Personally, id ride parks with alot of rocker play(more height/foot angle:p before edges touchdown), when i ride parks... < once a year :)

Namur, if i went back id love to ride from the citadel
    Last edited by skiskask8; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.
    Ratchets are my hands Stromae is my jam, the Mussels from Brussels.

Been Around The Block Shaunostar's Avatar
    I learnt on full rocker with G3's but bord third or fourth notch on G3R's.....but varies with wheels & wear...!! Like skiskask8 said
    Parks are tough
    Finding one with some lines you can keep a flow with..is the ticket.....Here is a bit of Freestyle for ya ^< Just go play see how it feels..always remeber your edges.........and your Helmet!
    I'd rather be BORDing...........

Noob
    Thanks for the help guys! I went full retard yesterday and I finally made some progress by really setting my mind to it :p I'll be going to Wallonia in the spring break so i'll try to visit Namur as well :D