Page 128 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1302

Thread: Drive home thoughts

Hehehe good fun.
    Speaking of, i had to "fix" it.... But a catback kit was ~400$cheap, 800$medium, or 2500$ high(whaaaat???). Got er done for ~90$, new glasspack, flexpipe, some random straights and bends..... And reusing most of the pipe that fell off. Yes, the exhaust is 3 different colors (red, steel, and rust). Sound?: really surprised by it, maybe a fun educated "burble," not at all high school obnoxious. Turbo's soak alot of exhaust pressure(sound).

D'you guys see the SKIER( :) ) rescue his "bro-brah" who got tangled in a chairlift and was left dangling/unconscious/dying 15 feet up? By climbing his chair, shimmying the cable to the brobrahs chair, and supernaturally/beautifully catching a knife tossed from below to slice him free!!! ... People giving him shit about his "hippyness"...... Fuck you, you react like that then mad respect!
    "A-basin chairlift rescue" you'll find it
    Last edited by skiskask8; 02-15-2017 at 09:39 AM.

I got her for cheap, needed some pricey labor i could do, not driveable, leaky, and some dimwit(me) chopped the muffler. Fun RC car ive already dented drifting around parking lots, rear left quarter dent/tap(not pictured:) ugly)...........

Sliding around's like freebording, if ya can't take a few hits, its the wrong game.

pick all you want on the orange rim(i had an extra bottle of "plasti-dip"), MY RC CAR!!!

Ratchets are my hands Stromae is my jam, the Mussels from Brussels.

Toughest part about wrenching,
    friend: "can you check out my car?"
    me: sure, drives fine/looks fine
    friend: "it broke, left me stranded! Wtf"
    me: well i can tell u whats broke, or follow symptoms, i can't play sightseer

Its like asking a doc, why am i coughing? Vs., when is my arm gonna break?

Excited like the x games at 13,
    front row seats to "NPR"s - "wait, wait, don't tell me"!!! (Comedy news quiz show on public radio)
    Might be getting some gray hairs....
    But hey, it sold out in 15 minutes! Bassnectar doesn't

I often don't know what the hell you are talking about!!! But entertained none the less. ;)

Hahaha sounds like me, funny dog
    :) i gt ahead of myself
    just bragging about getting front row seats to a public radio show im excited about..... And realizing that to the 13 yr old me, it sounds as exciting as buying gravel

whats the difference between light and hard?
    i can sleep with a light on
    Last edited by skiskask8; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:28 PM.

Gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by flisms View Post
    I often don't know what the hell you are talking about!!! But entertained none the less. ;)
    Baahahahahaha. This made my weekend Totally agree. I love reading your random thoughts skiskask8; entertaining and endearing. Keep on being yourself dude!

Hehe you guys picking on me ? :)
    its good fun, i can see myself in a retirement home(hopefully), looking back at this diary and thinking the same thing, "WTF?"

Idle hands to a millenial in an old timer corporate computer record keeping system,
    -...mmmh with my "general" access, i shouldn't be able to find budgets, HR woes/termination details, pay scales, promotion info(from up to 17 years ago!)-
    ...I'll be a good guy and inform them of this caveat... Hard to bringup cause its not like im snooping or hacking it wwaaasss in the "public" drive.

Finding the perfect bord/setup is like finding the perfect car.... Or wife

-i wanna go fast but i wanna turn sharp-i wanna edge hard but i wanna slide-i wanna smooth ride but i want wheels that last for years

-i wanna get best mileage but i wanna tow-i wanna corner but i dont wanna feel s-i wanna offroad but i wanna go 100

Thats why you need multiple bords and vehicles. The alpha's my bbw cougar, the 85 my long legged model in heels, the 75 my petite i can throw around in bed, the 80 my pretty brunette down for anything.

But polygamy is frowned upon if youre gonna stick to one know what you love best
    love you honey.....(incase you ever read this :p)

what kind of bee makes milk(edit, im a dumbass)?

a boo-bee
    (she told me that one :)))
    Last edited by skiskask8; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:09 PM.

Gooner
    Another way bords are like women is if you disrespect them, they'll put you on your ass so hard you'll be feeling it for the next year

I tried to alert my workplace to a security issue relating to open access to the entire record-keeping system. All that happened was I got told that if something didn't relate to my work I shouldn't be opening it. Oh, so it's my fault??? That makes sense.