Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,271 to 1,272 of 1272

Thread: Drive home thoughts

Hehehe good fun.
    Speaking of, i had to "fix" it.... But a catback kit was ~400$cheap, 800$medium, or 2500$ high(whaaaat???). Got er done for ~90$, new glasspack, flexpipe, some random straights and bends..... And reusing most of the pipe that fell off. Yes, the exhaust is 3 different colors (red, steel, and rust). Sound?: really surprised by it, maybe a fun educated "burble," not at all high school obnoxious. Turbo's soak alot of exhaust pressure(sound).

D'you guys see the SKIER( :) ) rescue his "bro-brah" who got tangled in a chairlift and was left dangling/unconscious/dying 15 feet up? By climbing his chair, shimmying the cable to the brobrahs chair, and supernaturally/beautifully catching a knife tossed from below to slice him free!!! ... People giving him shit about his "hippyness"...... Fuck you, you react like that then mad respect!
    "A-basin chairlift rescue" you'll find it
    Last edited by skiskask8; 4 Days Ago at 10:39 AM.

I got her for cheap, needed some pricey labor i could do, not driveable, leaky, and some dimwit(me) chopped the muffler. Fun RC car ive already dented drifting around parking lots, rear left quarter dent/tap(not pictured:) ugly)...........

Sliding around's like freebording, if ya can't take a few hits, its the wrong game.

pick all you want on the orange rim(i had an extra bottle of "plasti-dip"), MY RC CAR!!!

Ratchets are my hands Stromae is my jam, the Mussels from Brussels.